errata/14: 12.2.2: bad documentation

From: Shalom.Bresticker@motorola.com
Date: Sun Aug 12 2001 - 01:06:05 PDT

>Number: 14
>Category: errata
>Originator:

===========================

The example for named parameter association is given before the
section that describes named parameter association. I suggest that
we remove the code that shows named parameter association in the
example on Pg. 189.

In addition, the section corresponding to named parameter assignment
has no example (at least in the pages faxed to me).

I suggest adding an example that shows the following:

- basic named parameter assignment
- named parameter assignment where the parameter expression is
   not specified"